When you dine, shop online or in stores, you can earn cash for St. Thomas the Apostle School (“STA”) without having to sell or buy additional items. Below is a list of our ongoing fundraising programs. Encourage your relatives, friends and co-workers to enroll in our many programs which benefit our children. Participants do not have to live in San Francisco to help! If you already are enrolled in these programs, please keep shopping!
If you have any questions or have a fundraising idea, please contact the Front Office.
- Amazon (http://sfsta.org) – STA is an Amazon affiliate. We receive money from all purchases made through Amazon. In order for STA to receive credit, please go to our website: http://sfsta.org and click on the Amazon button located at the bottom of our homepage.
- Box Tops for Education (http://www.boxtops4education.com) – Clip and collect box tops labels from qualified products. STA will receive 10 cents per label. Watch for the box top collection deadlines announced in the weekly newsletter.
- Cole Hardware (http://www.colehardware.com) – During check out, ask the cashier to credit your purchases to STA and the school will receive 10 percent from all sales.
- eScrip (http://www.escrip.com) — eScrip donates 5 percent from all purchases made using an eScript-approved loyalty card, credit/debit/ATM card at participating merchants. Friends, family and alumni can sign up. Benefits do not interfere with existing credit card benefits such as mileage points or credit card rebates. To sign up register online. Our eScrip organization I.D. is 138056047.
- Lucky S.H.A.R.E.S. Program (http://www.luckysupermarkets.com/shares) – STA receives 3 percent from all qualified purchases when you show your S.H.A.R.E.S. card at checkout. If you would like a Lucky S.H.A.R.E.S. card, please contact email@example.com.
- Office Depot 5% Back to Schools Program (http://www.officedepot.com/a/promo/backtoschool/5percent/?cm_sp=FooterLinks-_products-_-5PercentBack) – Present the School ID #70014120 upon check out and Office Depot will credit 5 percent of the qualified sales to STA. Credits accrued go toward the purchase of free office supplies for the school.
- Shoparoo (http://www.shoparoo.com) – Download the Shoparoo app (Apple Store & Google Play) and snap pictures of your receipts (groceries, restaurants, other stores)! STA earns money for every receipt you submit via the app.
- Shutterfly (http://stthomastheapostleschool.shutterflystorefront.com) – Access your Shutterfly or other affiliated accounts via our Shutterfly storefront. Shutterfly will provide 15 percent dividends from all purchases made through our storefront.
- Sports Basement (http://www.sportsbasement.com) – Mention St. Thomas the Apostle School during checkout and receive 10 percent discount on your purchases. STA receives a 5 percent cash rebate.
- Target “Take Charge of Education” (http://tinyurl.com/pdd4n22) – Visit the Take Charge of Education website and link your Target REDcard to STA. STA receives 1 percent from all qualified purchases made with your REDcard.